The Team Kanban Practitioner is a one day course, intended for all team members, managers, and leaders who are looking to identify and reduce the challenges that your team is facing. This will provide a basic introduction to the use of Kanban at a team level. No prior experience or training is necessary.
What participants will learn
This course is highly interactive – with relevant exercises and simulations allowing students to learn through doing as well as drawing upon the experiences of the trainer. Included in this is:
- Core concepts and practices for the Kanban Method
- Kanban’s Sustainability Agenda
- Different types of Kanban systems and how they can be applied at the team level
- Team Level Kanban Cadences (replenishment meeting & daily kanban meeting)
- How to proceed to the next level with Kanban
What participants will get
- Participants get training certified by LeanKanban University which includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of LeanKanban University’s Certified Kanban Training
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) professional credential from Lean-Kanban University. Your TKP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
Who should attend
This course is intended for anyone who wants to get a base understanding of Kanban and how it can be applied to teams.